ELECTRA VALE GO! EQ E-BIKE - 2023
The Vale Go! 9D EQ will comfortably handle anything from everyday errands to daily commutes to fun getaways. This e-bike features a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus motor, a fully integrated battery, and a step-thru frame. Bosch's Kiox display delivers Bluetooth connectivity and advanced rider information. Most importantly it's an Electra, so it's a blast to ride.
It's right for you if...
You are looking for a versatile and stylish pedal-assist e-bike. Equipped with fenders to keep you dry and LED lights to keep you safe, the Vale Go! 9D EQ is ready for your everyday adventures. The integrated MIK rear rack increases functionality allowing you to add panniers and a basket, crate or pet carrier on the fly.
The tech you get
Powered by a Bosch Active Line Plus motor and outfitted with Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 27.5" tires, hydraulic disc brakes, and suspension seatpost, this bike is sure to give you a smooth ride on any terrain. The Bosch Kiox display delivers data on speed, performance, battery charge, and more while adapting to lighting conditions for readability.
The final word
Go! explore the city. Go! to work. Go! for a weekend cruise. The Vale Go! 9D EQ delivers the best in e-bike innovation combined with the comfort and control of patented Flat Foot Technology®. Get to your destination and beyond, but do it in style.
- The Vale Go! 9D EQ features our patented Flat Foot Technology® and Bosch Active Line Plus motor for optimal comfort and control.
- Easily monitor rider data such as speed, battery charge and turn-by-turn navigation in one place with the hi-resolution Bosch Kiox color display.
- The step-thru frame provides easy on and off maneuverability.
- Equipped with color-matched fenders and LED lights, this e-bike is ready for all conditions.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike by adding a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Alloy hydroformed
- Front hub: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 32h, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear hub: Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 32h, 12mm thru-axle
- Rims: Alloy double walled 27.5"x32h
- Tires: Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 27.5x2.4", w/puncture resistant casing and reflective stripe
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- Crank: Forged alloy 170mm, Bosch type, 40t FSA chainring
- Cassette: Shimano 9-speed 11-36t
- Chain: KMC E9T EPT anti-rust
- Pedals: Resin platform w/grip tape tread
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Plus
- Seatpost: Alloy suspension post 27.2x400mm, 40mm travel
- Handlebar: Alloy custom bend
- Grips: Electra Vale custom ergo Kraton w/alloy locking collars
- Stem: Forged alloy 31.8mm threadless, 60mm extension, Blendr compatible
- Headset: FSA e2 integrated
- Brakeset: Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Rotor size: Front: 180mm, rear: 160mm
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 500, includes 4 AMP charger
- Controller: Bosch Kiox
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watts
- Front light: Spanninga LED
- Rear light: Spanninga LED
- Extras: Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware, and reflective decals on the frame and fork
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).