DALBELLO IL MORO SKI BOOT - MEN'S
The Dalbello Il Moro Ski Boots are freestyle and freeride classics that have changed little over the years. There's a reason some people have owned multiple pairs and are still in the market - it's a great boot. A slim 98 mm last, Cabro 3-piece design, full Intuition ID liner, and versatile 120 flex have made the Il Moro the benchmark for freestyle performance all over the mountain.
- My Fit System – The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. Liner and shell can now be thermo customized in addition to the pre-molded Contour 4 shell which is included in every My Fit boot.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler – Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler permits skiers to increase rear cuff height, add rear support and change forward lean.
- Flex: 120 – Stiff but not too stiff, this flex is the perfect compromise between all mountain mobility and big mountain control.
- Kinetic Response Tongue – The highly resilient ribbed tongue is available in three different flexes (stiff, medium and soft). All of them stay in permanent contact with the leg and improve the responsiveness and control of the boot's behavior.
- ID Max Liner – Fully heat moldable liner using closed cell Intuition foam, thermoformable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high performing skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier’s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyurethane
- Tongue: Grilamid