THE NORTH FACE CARTO TRICLIMATE JACKET - MEN'S
The Carto Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof, breathable and windproof DryVent™ 2L shell paired with a zip-out, insulated liner jacket. It can be adapted for total comfort in almost any situation.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell helps keep you dry
- Adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Synthetic insulation
- Additional secure-zip pocket on liner
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Center Back: 27"
- outer body: 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- outer lining: 75D 68 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- outer insulation: 60% recycled polyester in body, 120 g in collar, 60 g in sleeves
- inner: 50D 72 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester