DALBELLO DS 120 MS SKI BOOT - MEN'S
For those looking for a stiff, predictable, and exciting boot that will take them all over the mountain, the Dalbello DS 120 Ski Boot is a great place to start. This 3-piece, 4-buckle design with a 120 flex, 100mm last, adjustable forward lean, and customizable shell and liner will bring performance and comfort to any terrain.
- Interchangeable Outsoles – These boots come with ISO 5355 outsoles that fit all binding types with the exception of Tech/Pin Bindings. Replace them with GripWalk soles (sold separately) to allow for easier walking and Tech/Pin binding compatibility.
- Stiff Flex – The 120 flex rating is best suited for hard charging skiers looking for the best performance and most control out of their boots.
- My Fit System – The shell and liners are heat moldable to allow for a variety of foot sizes and shapes.
- Flex Index: 120
- Forefoot width (mm): 100
- Liner Type: Semi-custom
- Ski boot type: Alpine downhill
- Liner Description: IF Pro 120 Liner
- 4 buckles
- Shell Materials and Design: Polyurethane
- Type of Buckles: Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles