DANNER MOUNTAIN 600 HIKING BOOT - MEN'S
Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, this boot features a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots Danner calls Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation.
Note: the Mountain 600 fits slightly large. Size down a half-size for the best fit.
- Rich, durable suede upper
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Fuga Outsole: With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- DPDX last provides a sleek, comfortable look
- Ortholite footbed included
- Weight: 37 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga