DARN TOUGH HIKER MICRO CREW MIDWEIGHT HIKING SOCK - MEN'S
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, DT's "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year Darn Tough hears from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- DT's 1466 is one iconic sock. They've made improvements along the way, because that's what DT does, but you can't argue with a classic.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of the socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- All-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. DT knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them through Darn Tough for another pair.
- Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles