THE FISHPOND THUNDERHEAD DUFFEL
Hit the river knowing your gear is perfectly intact. The Fishpond Thunderhead Duffel has the perfect amount of room for all your necessary equipment plus more. A watertight fabric composition coupled with a submersible main cargo zipper ensures that all of your gear is safe and sound. The braided climbing ropes coupled with Daisy chain webbing allows you to simply strap your duffel to a roof rack for simple transport.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Responsible Collection: Recycled/Repurposed
- Material: 1680D recycled nylon
- Volume: 39L (2379 cu in)
- Pockets: 1 quick access
- Dimensions: 21" x 12.5" x 11"