GARMIN FENIX 6 PRO SOLAR
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN
Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and performance-ready for weeks.
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up? Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain? Check out the PacePro™ feature.
- Navigate every adventure with TOPO maps right on your wrist.
- Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
- Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 14 days of battery life — and then some!
Quality By Design
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3” display. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of titanium, stainless steel or DLC coated bezels.
- LENS MATERIAL: Power Glass™
- BEZEL MATERIAL: stainless steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium
- CASE MATERIAL: fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE: included (22 mm)
- STRAP MATERIAL: silicone or titanium
- COLOR DISPLAY
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.3” (33.02 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 260 x 260 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- WEIGHT: Steel: 85 g (case only: 62 g)
- Titanium: 72 g (case only: 48 g)
- WATER RATING: 10 ATM
- MEMORY/HISTORY: 32 GB
- 47 x 47 x 15.1 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 125-208 mm
- Leather band: 132-210 mm
- Fabric band: 132-210 mm
- Metal band: 132-215 mm
- Smartwatch: Up to 14 days/16 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 48 days/80 days with solar*
- GPS: Up to 36 hours/40 hours with solar**
- GPS + Music: Up to 10 hours
- Max Battery GPS Mode: Up to 72 hours/93 hours with solar**
- Expedition GPS Activity: Up to 28 days/36 days with solar*
- *Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
- **Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions