HYPERLITE BASELINE WAKEBOARD PACKAGE W/ REMIX BINDING - 2021
Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider’s learning curve. Hyperlite’s Baseline is shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation. The Baseline has a wider overall profile built atop a Continuous Rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area. The Variable Edge Design is forgiving between the inserts but then sharpens towards the tip and tail to provide the strong edge hold necessary for generating speed into the wake. The Baseline is simple and both Murray and Nelson believe that “Less is More” in their shared shaping philosophy. The center of the base is clean, clean water flow creates a smooth ride and softer landings, the dual tunnels easily allow water to enter and exit at the Baseline’s tip and tail. Take it from two legends, the Baseline is the board for your wakeboard adventure.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER: The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION: Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE: The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN: Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
- DUAL FIN POSITIONING: Fins closer to the tail provide more edge hold and the forward fin position delivers a looser feel.
- M6 INSERTS: Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- NELSON - MURRAY COLAB: Two wake artists, Legends & HOF inductees designing a wakeboard for all ability levels, Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson.
- MINIMUM SWING WEIGHT PROFILE: Thinning of the tip/tail profile for an effortless feel while spinning flat and during inverts.