HYPERLITE MOTIVE WAKEBOARD PACKAGE W/ FREQUENCY BINDING
A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Motive provides a mellower turn with smoother lift off the wake. This series is perfect for the kids first time behind the boat!
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER: The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION: Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS: Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MOLDED IN FINS: Non detachable fins designed into the board's shape for added stability and solid edge hold.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE: Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE: The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- FULL BEVELED EDGE: An angled edge shape, a beveled edge provides forgiveness on features or butter sliding on the water, preventing face plants and running 360 degrees around the board's profile.
- M6 INSERTS: Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.