HYPERLITE STATE JR. WAKEBOARD PACKAGE W/ REMIX BINDING - KIDS'
Creating a shape to take riders’ skills to the next level was the goal behind the new State Jr. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, Hyperlite found that creating a shorter but more effective edge on a rider’s toe-side made hard-to-learn wake jumps that much easier. This is because there is less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure. Once set, the smoother toe-side transition is then held by the State Jr.’s thinner profile molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the top of the wake. Subtle Toe-Side Footbed Risers were also added to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments this asymmetrical design by allowing the natural body position of a rider to generate stability and speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to reduced surface area. The State Jr. has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a grom looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
The Remix Kids Binding is a supportive but easy-to-get-into adjustable boot. It features dual lace zones like more expensive boots, plus the plushness you come to expect from an open-toe. The 3D molded tongue provides maximum comfort with no sacrificed board control. The Remix Kids is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable, user-friendly option.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER: This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION: Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS: Hyperlite fiberglass is available in 3 weights, depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. But with layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double-up year after year.
- MOLDED IN FINS: Non-detachable fins designed into the board's shape for added stability and solid edge hold.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE: The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN: Visible to the eye, the shape differs on each side of the board providing ride characteristics suitable for beginners to enhance toe-side edging.
- M6 INSERTS: Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- AARON STUMPF: Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.
- MOLDED-IN TOE SIDE FOOTBED RISERS: Elevation of the board's top deck shape under the toe-side platform which increases toe-side edging effectiveness.
- EASY-ON FIT: Binding opens wide, easing entry to begin your session.
- SUPPORT LEVEL - MID: Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZING: Adjustable toe design & floating tongue offer different shoe sizes a secure fit.
- LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM: The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what Hyperlite learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. They began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. The drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twists, they connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
- RANGE OF MOTION - MAX: Designed for those seeking a softer more flexible boot - tweaking to the Max.
- ALUMINUM MOUNTING SYSTEM: Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design that reduces heel lift and solidifies your connection.
- UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD: Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
- MOLDED EVA FOOTBED: Ergonomically molded EVA provides comfort and support for ability levels, impact protection and arch support included on all Hyperlite footbeds.
- ARTICULATING CUFF: Pivot point allowing lower foot & upper ankle sections to flex independently.
- LACE CLOSURE - DUAL: Upper and lower lace closures provide adjustability & customization.