KAMIK WILLIAM SNOW BOOT - MEN'S
Lace up a pair of Kamiks William snow boots for men and take that special someone out to admire the snow-capped trees or changing leaves. Youll not only look stylish from the feet up, but these boots for winter and fall feature lightweight RubberHebottoms to keep your feet dry and on the ground, wherever the path leads.
- Keep your toes toasty with our Thermal Guard liner. The two-layer system wicks moisture away and locks in body heat for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. Its made in Canada from 100% recycled material, so it warms your heart too.
- Kamik spent two years perfecting their RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, its 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so its light on nature too.
- Kamik's Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- This product contains genuine leather & suede, materials that greatly enhances protection against natural elements and terrain.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs per pair
- Height: 10 in.
- Temperature Rated: -40F
- Waterproof leather upper
- Waterproof gusset tongue and D-ring lacing system
- 8 mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content)
- Molded dual density PU foam insole with odor-eliminating treatment
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWBOB lightweight, non-marking, synthetic RubberHe outsole