Twenty years of riding and building our first Dirt Jumpers has inspired us to create a bike for the next generation of rippers. The Rampage's stiff, light frame gets up to speed fast. It's the perfect mix of agility and stability in the air, and is secure once the wheels are back on dirt again.
Every component, including the RST Dirt 80mm fork, oversized alloy bar and stem, one-piece seat and post, and compact single speed drivetrain has been specially selected to not burn up on re-entry. And we spec'd Tektro mechanical disc brakes for added reliability after missed tricks.
- Aluminum Dirt Jump frame
- Alex MUS 30 rims and Norco Joytech Alloy Disc hubs
- Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.1" tires
- Tektro mechanical front and rear disc brakes
- Frame: Aluminum DJ 24"
- Fork: RST Dirt 80mm Travel
- Headset: FSA No 42 ACB
- Rims/Wheels: Alex MUS 30, 24"
- Hubs: Front: Norco alloy disc, flange nuts
- Rear: Norco Joytech Alloy Disc, freewheel
- Spokes: Stainless, Black
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad, 24x2.3" Skinwall
- Crankset: JY 140mm 3-piece direct mount
- Chainrings: 30T narrow/wide
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper threaded
- Chain: KMC Z1 black 1/2 x 3/32"
- Handlebars: Norco 6061 DB alloy 640mm, 25mm rise
- Tape/Grips: Norco Jr.115mm, lock on
- Stem: Alloy 35mm
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280 Mechanical disc, 160mm
- Pedals: VP Jr Flat with steel pins
- Saddle: Norco One Piece
- Seat Post: Integrated w/saddle 27.2mm