THE NORTH FACE THERMOBALL ECO HOODED JACKET - BOYS'
The Boys' ThermoBall™ Eco Hoodie can be worn as a winter mid-layer or as a stand-alone jacket all-year-long. Made with 100% post-consumer recycled content and featuring an updated quilting pattern, this is a jacket that'll have you feeling all the "warm fuzzies".
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- ID label
- Drop-tail hem
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Standard fit
- Removable hood with snaps
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Lining: 50D 76 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Body: 20D 38 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 11 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Center Back: 23.5"