NRS VAPOR PFD LIFE JACKET - MEN'S
The NRS Vapor PFD is a touring kayak life vest with a low-profile fit for a comfortable day of paddling. Padded shoulder straps relieve pressure so that you can focus on your strokes while the six-panel design provides an extra soft, flexible fit for comfort during long days of wear. The reflective logo adds visibility and strap garages keep pesky fabric from tickling you. This PFD is a great budget option that doesn't sacrifice comfortable features to get you a lower price.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Features padded shoulder straps and reflective NRS logos for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.3 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400 denier nylon outer shell
- Lining: Smooth 200 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle
- Adjustment System: 2 – Side, 2 – Shoulder, 2 - Waist