PETZL TIBLOC ULTRALIGHT ASCENDER.
Ultra-light is right in the name. The Petzl Tibloc Ultralight Ascender is a lightweight, compact ascender that is made for rope ascents, hauling systems, or friction knot replacement when in a self-rescue situation. It features Tibloc, which has an automatic system to start the braking action on the rope by simply pressing the carabiner against the rope.
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Material: stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm