ROSSIGNOL BLACK OPS SMASHER SKI - 2022
The Rossignol Black Ops Smasher Skis will be your go-to all-mountain rippin' machine. These light, poppy, and oh so fun skis are shaped with rocker in both tip and tail for a playful feel. A balanced wood core drives power while Damp Tech inserts absorb vibrations for an ultra-smooth riding experience. Intermediate to advanced riders will love playing all over the mountain with the Black Ops Smasher Skis from Rossignol.
- Pop: Medium – Medium pop translates to a lively rebound and balanced stability at speed.
- Poplar Wood Core – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness.
- Fiber – Fiberglass is more elastic than carbon. A perfect compromise for skiers seeking customized flex and resistant materials.
- Damp Tech – A Damp Tech insert at the tip reduces ski vibration, absorbing irregularities in the terrain.
- Cap Construction – Increased durability, comfort, and ease-of-use.
- Sustainability – The all-new BLACK OPS range has been developed with a strong focus on material sourcing and the product lifecycle. Each ski has been constructed using PEFC™ certified poplar or FSC® certified paulownia wood cores combined with recycled topsheet, base, and edge materials to help reduce their environmental impact.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate, Advanced
- SKI BOARD BASE: Sintered
- SKI BOARD CONSTRUCTION: Cap
- SKI BOARD CORE: Wood
- SKI INCLUDES SKI BINDINGS: No
- SKI BOARD ROCKER TYPE: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- SKI TERRAIN: All Mountain
- SKI TWIN TIP: Yes
- SKI WAIST WIDTH: 90mm
- SKI WAIST WIDTH RANGE: 90-99mm