SALOMON X ULTRA 4 GORE-TEX HIKING SHOE - WOMEN'S
For Salomon, a women-specific shoe is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower-density Advanced Chassis for greater stability. In the women’s X-ULTRA 4, this is backed up by GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore your freedom.
To help reduce impact on the environment, no harmful PFCs are used to ensure the water repellency of Salomon shoes. Waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- All Terrain Contagrip delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Chevron lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, will improve your traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Advanced Chassis is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Water-repellent treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Active Support mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Quicklace lacing system
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toe cap and mudguard
- Soft, breathable textile lining for extreme comfort
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, the OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability.
- GORE-TEX membrane
- EnergyCell EVA foam for shock attenuation
- Drop: 11 mm
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 390 g