SCOTT DUEL SKI SNOWBOARD GOGGLE
The Scott Duel goggles are a classic frame shape, the goggles themselves come in a few frame and lens types based on what we could get our hands on. So make sure you are choosing a frame color and lens type suitable for your skiing. The Duel has tons of ventilation and a double lens so it won't get all foggy on ya. A great goggle at a great price, that's what we are here for.
- Lens May Appear Differently in Person:Goggle lenses (especially mirrored tints) are a bit tricky to photograph so this is just a disclaimer to let you know they may appear differently in person than they will the product page. We do our best to accurately depict what the lens looks like but sometimes even the manufacturer photos are a little off. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us because we'd love to help you pick out some goggles!
- No fog treatment:This lens has been treated to reduce or eliminate the chance of them fogging up from a build up of moisture.
- Helmet compatible:The strap is longer to fit around helmets, as well as hats, without stretching it to the max. Helmet compatible goggles also try to place the adjustment clips off center to not interfere with goggle clips that are on the back of most helmets. The shape of the frame also sits well with most brands of helmets.
- Double Layer Lens:These goggles have a double layer lens, designed to reduce or eliminate the 'fogging' inside the goggles when there are quick changes in temperature. A layer of foam along the edge cushions the lenses for durability and to get a little bit of air and moisture movement.
- Soft Face Foam:Soft, hypoallergenic foam is used for all the foam that contacts the face. This foam helps create a seal to keep the elements in their place.
- ACS Ventilation System:Cutouts in the frame and lens are filled with foam to allow air to circulate throughout the goggle, which helps prevent fogging and moisture buildup.
- GOGGLES LENS TYPE: Cylindrical (Flat)