SPECIALIZED ROCKHOPPER 27.5 - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we've baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price. Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you're throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
- Axles: Front: 100mm QR
- Rear:135mm QR
- Rims/Wheels: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Hubs: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, quick-release
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Ground Control Sport, 26x2.3"
- Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy
- Chainrings: 2/36T
- Chain: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M315
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shifters: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed
- Handlebars: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Tape/Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- Brakes: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, steel rails
- Seat Post: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm