SPECIALIZED SIRRUS X 3.0 BIKE - 2023
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. Specialized has also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from their scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Even lighter (1.6 lbs/.8kg) than Sirrus X 2.0, and faster thanks to an added A1 alloy fork.
- Wide-range 1x9 MicroSHIFT drivetrain with a 11-42t cassette gives excellent range on any road.
- More powerful hydraulic brakes and premium 2 piece crank design for enhanced braking power and durability in tough conditions.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts
- Fork: A1 Premium Aluminum, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release
- Handlebars: Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Tape: Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm
- Shift Levers: microSHIFT TrailTrigger Pro, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch
- Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Crankset: Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide steel chainring
- Chainrings: 40T
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA 68mm, 24mm spindle
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
Wheels & Tires
- Rims: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42
- Rear Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x42
- Inner Tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
- Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic