SRAM G2 R REAR DISC BRAKE
The core of brake performance is consistency. Reliability. Trust. And with G2 R, they focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed “Mini-Code” power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value.
- Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite.
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance.
- Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization.
- APPLICATION (DB): MTB
- BRAKE TYPE: Hydraulic
- COLOR (DB): Diffusion Black Anodized
- BLADE MATERIAL: Aluminum - Stamped
- ORIENTATION: Front, Rear
- PAD TYPE (DISC): Steel-backed organic
- BRACKET (DISC BRAKE): Direct mount DIR, Intl Std(140mm Rear,160mm Frt rotor) 0IS, Intl Std(160mm Rear,180mm Frt rotor) 20I, Intl Std(180mm Rear,200mm Frt rotor) 40I, Intl Std(200mm Rear rotor) 60I, Post mount (20mm bracket) 20P, Post mount (20mm spacer) 20S, Post mount (40mm bracket) 40P
- REACH ADJUST: Tool-free
- CONTACT ADJUST: No
- HYDRAULIC FLUID: DOT 4
- LEVER PIVOT: Bushing