TREK FX 1 STAGGER BIKE - 2022
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and ride more, and you're looking for performance where it really counts: a lightweight frame, wide range of gearing, and strong wheels. You also want a great value, and the confidence of Trek's lifetime warranty.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with a geometry that's easier to mount and dismount, 21 speeds so there's always a right gear for your terrain, strong double-walled wheels with wide, stable tires, and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride with racks, fenders, lights, fitness trackers, a kickstand, and more!
The final word
FX 1 Stagger is a workhorse hybrid bike at a great value. It's built with a lightweight aluminum frame, performance parts that keep the price in check, and strong wheels built on double-walled rims. This hybrid is perfectly suited to a variety of uses, from casual riding to exercise and commutes.
Rack & Feature Ready
- Built in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Alpha Gold Aluminum Frame
- Trek's high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
- Easy-on, easy-off step through frame is perfect for anybody no interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminum, stagger top tube, rack & fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, cantilever brake mount, 135x5mm QR
- Fork: FX Steel, threadless steel steerer, rack mounts, cantilever brake mount, 405mm axle-to-crown, 5x100mm QR
- Hub front: Formula FM21 alloy, 100x5mm QR
- Skewer front: Formula QR22
- Hub rear: Formula FM31 alloy, 135x5mm QR
- Rim: Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
- Tire: Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 700x35c
- Max tire size: 38c without fenders, 35c with fenders
- Shifter: Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Crank: Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard, 170mm length
- Bottom bracket: VP BC73, 68mm, threaded
- Cassette: SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Pedal: Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport Women's
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4mm, 30mm rise, 600mm width
- Grips: Bontrager Satellite
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree, 90mm length
- Headset: 1-1/8'' threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake: Tektro alloy linear-pull
- Weight: M - 12.48 kg / 27.52 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).