VANS SK8-HI MTE-2 SHOE
Made for the elements and advanced levels of day-to-day versatility, the all-new Sk8-Hi MTE-2 packs over 25 years of Vans snowboard boot history and technology into a timeless, trusted style. The MTE-2 feature set includes the MTE-2 outsole built with All-Trac™, an MTE exclusive all-weather rubber compound that offers significantly improved traction. The HydroGuard™ 360o water resistant membrane is in place to keep you dry, a PrimaLoft® zonal insulation package for cold weather thermoregulation will keep you warm, and a single-density, molded sockliner and an OrthoLite® topsheet are designed to keep you comfortable. Plus, the durable water repellent-treated leather uppers and graphic details bring an iconic Vans aesthetic to this uncompromising cold weather comfort.
- The brand new All-Trac™ outsole rubber compound provides flexible, true all-weather grip that significantly aides in overall traction on all kinds of surfaces.
- The zonal Primaloft® Insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
- The new HydroGuard 360o keeps a high waterline for maximum water resistant protection, resulting in reliable, comfortable, breathable fit.
- A single-density UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed with an OrthoLite® topsheet offers enhanced comfort and reduced weight while supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
- Upper Material: [face fabric] leather, water-repellent coating, [insulation] PrimaLoft (synthetic)
- Waterproofing: HydroGuard membrane
- Footbed: UltraCush (EVA), OrthoLite
- Midsole: heat retention layer
- Sole: All-Trac MTE-2 (rubber)