TREK POWERFLY FS 4 E-BIKE - 2022
Powerfly FS 4 is a full suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension setup soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system boosts your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
The tech you get
A durable aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250Wh, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph or 32 km/h, and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 120mm suspension fork, 100mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, and a dropper post.
The final word
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient, and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure farther than ever.
- Bosch Performance Line CX motor: Bosch Performance Line CX sets the standard for eMTB performance with up to 85Nm of torque and an intelligent eMTB mode with Extended Boost that automatically adjusts the amount of assist based on the terrain.
- Custom eMTB Lite mode: Trek eMTBs feature a custom eMTB Lite mode in place of Tour mode. It gives you more natural-feeling power delivery and longer battery life.
- Removable Integrated Battery: RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security, or just easier charging.
- Bosch Purion Display: Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
- Dropper Post: Use the remote lever to lower your saddle so it's out of your way when you're descending and cornering.
- Integrated Speed Sensor: You've got one less detail to sweat with the integrated speed sensor. The chainstay-mounted sensor stays protected while the custom hub-mounted magnet stays secure - no more error codes from mis-aligned sensors.
- Lighting Ready: The bike is already internally wired to accept additional lights. Go to your dealer and simply have them attached to the bike and plug them in.
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, rack and fender mount, ABP, Boost148, 100mm travel
- Fork: Size: XS , S - SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 41mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle, 100mm travel. Size: M , L , XL - SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on thru axle, 120mm travel
- Shock: SR Suntour Edge R, 190mm x 45mm
- Max compatible fork travel: 120mm (XS & S: 520mm axle-to-crown, M & up: 545mm axle-to-crown)
- Hub front: Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Hub rear: Bontrager Approved DC-3248, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Skewer rear: Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Rim: Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel
- Tire: Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 27.5x2.35''
- Rim strip: Bontrager TLR
- Max tire size: Frame: 29x2.40" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Crank: FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165mm length
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Max chainring size: Max: 46T, Min 34T
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138mm width
- Seatpost: Size: XS , S , M - TranzX JD-YSP18, 100mm travel, internal routing, 31.6mm, 361mm length. Size: L , XL - TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6mm, 425mm length.
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 720mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem: Size: XS , S - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length. Size: M , L , XL - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length.
- Brake rotor: Tektro, 6-bolt, 203mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch compact 2A, 100-240V, smart system
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 20mph or 32km/h max assist
- Weight: M - 54.74 lbs / 24.83 kg
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).