ELECTRA TOWNIE PATH GO! 10D EQ STEP-OVER E-BIKE - 2022
The Townie Path Go! 10D EQ features our patented Flat Foot Technology and Bosch Performance Line motor for optimal comfort and control.
- Easily monitor detailed rider data in one place with the Bosch SmartphoneHub controller.
- Fully integrated battery on a step-thru frame.
- Equipped with front and rear lights, color-matched fenders, ABUS frame lock and rear MIK compatible rack.
- Customize your ride by adding an Electra Ringer Bell or basket to carry your stuff.
- Motor: Bosch performance line, 250 watts
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Display: Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Charger: 4 AMP charger
- Frame: Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
- Fork: Alloy, straight/tapered leg
- Headset: 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Rims/Wheels: Alloy double walled 27.5" x 32h
- Hubs: Front: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Rear: Alloy low-flange w/ 6-bolt disc, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5" × 2.40" w/ reflective stripe w/ puncture resistant Kevlar guard casing
- Crankset: FSA forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type
- Chainrings: 40t FSA chainring
- Chain: KMC E10T nickel plated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano 10-speed 11-42t
- Shifters: Shimano Deore rapid fire plus
- Handlebars: Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Tape/Grips: Electra Townie custom ergo kraton w/ alloy locking collars
- Stem: Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Brakes: Front/rear: Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ grip tape tread
- Saddle: Selle royal Electra gel comfort saddle w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Accessories & Extras: Front and rear lights, color-matched fenders, ABUS frame lock, and rear MIK compatible rack