PIVOT SWITCHBLADE PRO XT BIKE - 2022
Beyond All Mountain
The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link™ shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
Optimized For The Entire Mountain
- We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike that’s ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow for longer travel dropper seat posts. The all-new compact frame design reduces weight and increases stiffness, but perhaps best of all, it allows for greatly reduced stand over height across a broad range of sizes. With an industry-leading fit philosophy, the Switchblade offers an ideal fit for riders from 5’ to 6’7” tall.
- The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all. A new flip chip with two settings means there isn’t any compromise in geometry. Choose the geometry that best fits your setup or handling preferences. The all-new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail.
- Frame: Switchblade
- Material: Carbon
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Rear Shock: Fox Factory FLOATX
- Fork: Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset GRIP2 - 160mm
- Headset: Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
- Rear Der: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed
- Shifter: Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120 4-piston
- Crankset: Race Face Æffect R 32t
- Handlebar: Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), 800mm (XL)
- Grips: Phoenix Factory Lock-On
- Stem: Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
- Seatpost: Fox Factory Transfer 125mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-XL)
- Saddle: Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (MD-XL)
- Cassette: Shimano XT M8100 10-51t
- Wheels: DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29". 15x110 F/12x157 R
- Wheel Upgrades: Industry Nine Enduro S w/ Industry Nine 1/1 hub, 30.5mm - 29". 15x110 F/12x157 R
- ADD $100 MSRP
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA. Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
- Rotor: Shimano XT CenterLock - 203mm. Shimano XT CenterLock - 180mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed