BABOLAT JET MACH 3 ALL COURT TENNIS SHOE - MEN'S
Lightweight, comfortable, and built for speed. The all-new Jet Mach 3 is packed with the latest technology. Every detail is designed to increase player confidence and speed on court. The Jet Mach 3 is the ultimate weapon to get you faster to the ball.
LIGHTNESS WITHOUT COMPROMISE
- Weighing just 325 g (for an EU size 42.5), the Jet Mach 3 is designed to fly around the court. Thanks to the unique Matryx Evo material with carefully positioned PAHT and Aramid fibres, the shoe is ultra-light and wear-resistant without compromising on stability or support.
COMFORT AND SUPPORT
- The KPRSX system provides optimal shock absorption throughout all aspects of the game. The heel zone is protected with a pliable EVA foam. The new rocker heel facilitates the roll of the foot for effortless starting and stopping.
- The sole has been redesigned to meet the demands of the game more effectively. The tread is now bigger and thicker in the areas that wear the most, and reduced in places under less strain.
- The Jet Mach 3's sole uses Michelin Premium technology, meaning it's more durable and less wear and tear is caused by specific tennis footwork.
- Matryx is an exclusive patented fabric developed in close collaboration between Babolat and technical fabric expert Chamatex. The EVO version is woven using the jacquard process which preserves the ‘Stability arch’ system and high-tenacity Aramide and Polyamide fibres. The thread diameter has been adapted and the monofilaments removed for increased suppleness/flexibility and comfort. Matryx EVO technology was designed to offer the optimum compromise between comfort, support and durability.
- The OrthoLite insole is molded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
- The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position.
- A technology developed and patented by Babolat. The shape and composition of the materials used for the sole are segmented into 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
MICHELIN PREMIUM TENNIS
- Michelin Premium rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.