EUREKA! IGNITE PLUS PORTABLE TWO-BURNER CAMPING STOVE
Cook the perfect meal for the entire gang on camping weekends with the Eureka! Ignite Plus Camping Stove, constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors. Great for big groups, the Ignite Plus offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output. A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 12-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup. Measures 23 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 12 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time.
- A pair of 10, 000 BTU burners include two-turn simmer controls that deliver precise flame adjustments, from light simmer to full output.
- The stove cooks for up to 90 minutes per canister at maximum flame, with a push-button ignition providing a fast and easy start.
- With rugged, thick-gauge steel construction, The Ignite Plus is designed for years of reliable use.
- Jet Link compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a Jet Link chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- The stove measures 23" L x 12. 8" W x 4" H (closed); 25" L x 13. 5" W x 14" H (open) and weighs 12 pounds.
- Includes camp stove and stainless-steel drip tray (propane canister sold separately).
- Opening in the bottom of the stove functions as a handle for convenient carrying.
- Two dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport.