NORCO BIGFOOT 2 BIKE - 2023
Balanced weight distribution for maximum traction and a powerful pedaling position keep the Bigfoot 2 charging forward all year.
The redesigned Bigfoot 2 elevates fat bike performance to downright fun, anywhere, anytime.
The confident, aggressive handling tracks precisely where you want on a descent or technical trail, and the simple one-by drivetrain offers reliable, simple shifts with gloved hands.
- Built from the powder-up with?our holistic approach to fit & geometry: A combination of longer reach, slack head tube angle?and steep seat tube angle gives every Bigfoot a powerful pedal position, increased climbing traction and added control when?descending.
- Big fat tires for max traction and floatation in the deep stuff: 75mm wide 27.5” rims and frame clearance for up to 4.6" tires to put more rubber onto whatever surface you're riding and allow for lower pressures and greater traction.
- Frame details add versatility: Rack mounts in the rear, bottle mounts above and beneath the down tube and triple mounts on the fork give you the option of running a barebones setup, or loading up for a massive excursion.
- Top tube clearance is critical in fat biking: Getting get off the pedals in deep snow requires lots of space over the top tube. Bigfoot strikes a perfect balance between max clearance and making space for a frame bag in the front triangle.
- Optimized for the cold, capable year-round: All models feature disc brakes with DOT fluid or cable actuation for consistent performance over varying temperatures. When included, dropper posts are spec’d for reliable cold weather performance.
- Evolved, thoughtful details make it even better: Generous standover clearance and extra stiffness provided by 12x197mm thru-axles and internally routed cables make the Bigfoot’s aluminum frame ideal for extreme terrain.
- FRAME: Butted X6 Aluminum
- FORK: 6061 Aluminum
- REAR SHIFTER: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore RD-M6100
- CRANKSET: Praxis Cadet M30, 32T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis M30, BSA Threaded
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10/51T, 12 Speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Deore CN-M6100
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level, Organic Pads
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: Avid G2, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level, Organic Pads
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: Avid G2, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level
- HANDLEBAR: Butted 6061 Alloy 760mm, 15mm Rise
- STEM: Alloy, 50mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
- SEATPOST: TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
- HEADSET: Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- HEADSET SPACER: 2x10mm - Black
- SADDLE: Norco XC
- GRIPS: VP Lock-On
- PEDALS: VP Nylon Flat
- SEATPOST CLAMP: Alloy Nutted
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 15x150mm, 6 bolt
- REAR HUB: Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 12x197mm, Micro Spline, 6 bolt
- RIMS: Alloy TR, 27.5", 32H
- FRONT TIRE: Vee Snow Avalanche TLR 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
- REAR TIRE: Vee Snow Avalanche TLR 4.5", 120 TPI, Studdable
- REAR HUB SKEWER: 197mm x 12mm TA
- FRONT HUB SKEWER: 150mm x 15mm TA
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Stainless 14g, Black
|Head Tube Angle (HTA)||69||69||69||69|
|Fork Offset (OS)||51||51||51||51|
|Seat Tube Length (ST)||400||425||450||500|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle (STA)||74||74||74||74|
|Rear Centre Length (RC)||440||440||440||440|
|Bottom Bracket (BB)||59||59||59||59|
|Bottom Bracket Height (BBH)||332||332||332||332|
|Horizontal Top Tube (HTT)||586||616||648||681|
|Head Tube Length (HT)||100||100||110||120|
|Recommended Seatpost Drop||100||125||150||150|
|Maximum Post Insertion||215||240||280||320|
|Tire Size||4.0" - 4.6"||4.0" - 4.6"||4.0" - 4.6"||4.0" - 4.6"|
|Water Bottle Compatible||2 x 750ml||2 x 750ml||2 x 750ml||2 x 750ml|