OBOZ FIREBRAND II WATERPROOF HIKING SHOE - MEN'S
The Firebrand II Low Waterproof has all the versatility of the Sawtooth, but in a lower-volume profile. Its leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper and molded rubber toe cap provide superior protection, while the Sawtooth midsole and outsole provide unbeatable comfort. Add our B-DRY Waterproof technology and this boot is ready for all conditions and all occasions.
- Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.